Sunday, April 8, 2012

HAPPY EASTER!

HAPPY EASTER! I hope all had an EGGCELENT weekend! ;)

I am just going to post pictures before I head to bed, I am one tired mama!

Saturday we had our family lunch for Easter because both my mom and dad worked today.

Sadie did not visit the Easter bunny this year, for my own personal reasons I choose not to. Maybe next year.

But he definitely visited her! Grandma and my friend Krystal showered her with lots of fun and yum yums!

My friend Holly invited us over today for a hunt for eggs with her niece and one other little boy. 200 eggs for 3 kids! Ha. Sadie enjoyed herself for sure this weekend!



















-






















































































Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Lori said...

looks like a great Easter! so much candy and fun :)

new follower, please stop on by:
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi I saw your comment on another blog, I love the sweet picture of your girls together. I am blessed to have found you, your girls are precious. My son Jonathan was born 1-24-12 at 20 weeks.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios