Friday, June 29, 2012

ABC's of ME

Stole from another BLOGGER! :) A. Age: 24, HALFWAY TO 50 on August 20th! AH! B. Bed size: Twin, I am in NEED of a new one! C. Chore you dislike: Putting away laundry! D. Dogs: Yes, an annoying ass German Sheperd but I do love him, he's great protection! E. Essential start to your day: Wish a kiss from Sadie as she wakes me up! <3 F. Favorite colors: pink, white, black G. Gold or silver: silver H. Height: 5'1 I. Instruments you play(ed): Viola-NOT the violin J. Job title: FULL time mama0---process of job hunting! K. Kids: 2, one in Heaven and one on earth L. Live: I'm in MIAMI bitch. M. Mom’s name: Denise. N. Nicknames: Marish, Jillybean O. Overnight hospital stays: with both pregnanices P. Pet peeves: Not putting on turn signals, or turning into the turning lane THEN putting on the signal, people chewing grossly with gum or food, liars. Q. Quote from a movie: "stables, NOON!" It Takes Two baby. I got SO excited when I saw it on the DVR that my sister recorded. I KNOW that movie like the back of my hand! R. Righty or lefty: LEFTY. S. Siblings: too many but three. T. Time you wake up: 7-8 depends on Sadie U. Underwear: shorts kind! V. Vegetables you don’t like: CARROTS. W. What makes you run late: Sadie? X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth and chest and back Y. Yummy food you make: I don't make food, I need to change that! Z. Zoo animal you like: SEA OTTERS!!! TOO cute

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios