Sunday, May 16, 2010

And I know you're shining down on me from Heaven





It has been a while since I last posted, and I apologize. I really do want to start blogging daily or a few times a week. This morning I had a cry, and I haven't in a while. I just sat on the edge of my bed staring at Naomi's pictures and how it all just doesn't seem to be. I started to talk to her, and I just started to cry. I feel as if I do not know what to do. June 1 is coming up, and it just saddens me so much. June 1st is the day my sweet Naomi went up to Heaven.

On another note, I did the March of Dimes walk on May 8th, with my best friend, and another friend of mine & her boyfriend. I never done a walk before and I loved it. I defenitely wasnt planning on doing the whole 6 miles, just couldn't. But I did 3 miles and I was so proud of myself. The walk was along the beach in Ft Lauderdale, an absolutely beautiful day. The shirts came out beautiful as well, couldn't ask for more!

But otherwise, I have been doing better, not being in bed all the time, and being more active. Still have to job search & figure out a plan for me. Thankfully I have a lot of friends that are willing to help and give me advice. Means a lot to me.

3 comments:

michelle hs said...

i'll be thinking of you june 1. june 4 is the day we lost xavier. do what you need to do...cry as much as you need to - don't push yourself! anniversary's are hard.

Jill said...

Thank you very much. Yes they sure are. And I will be thinking about you tomorrow as well. <3

Lauren said...

Hi Jill! I found your blog after all! I see that you recently celebrated Naomi's 1st Heaven Day. I know our babies are all together and having the best time and are all PERFECT.

Hugs,
Lauren
laurensblog.greenfamily.net

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios