Friday, July 22, 2011

Bittersweet July 19 2011

Tuesday was like any other day..the boy came over to hang out with Sadie and I at home. I always enjoy his company yet I always think how boring it is for him to always come Over and hang with us. But he always says he loves to see us and just hang he knows I can't get out much without her. Besides I am a full time mommy, which I wouldn't change for the world!

It was nap time for baby Sadie and David and I decided to lay down as well but on the couch. He happened to say to me while laying together "so people ask you about us?" I smile and I say yes, but I tell them we are just dating but that I like him a lot. He goes awe. Then says something along the lines of, would you like to make if official? My mouth dropped. He says, would you like to be my girlfriend? I smiled the biggest smile and said yes! As we kissed and lay there he goes "so July 19". I hadn't known the date, as do I ever. Then I go, OMG, and say awe. I just then realized what that day was, well supposed to be.

Two years ago, that was my due date for Naomi. I was supposed to have her around that time but she came 12 weeks too early on April 27. I explained to him what it was and he said is that good or bad. I said it's good, I feel it's a sign from her. That she's happy for her mama and it's meant to be. So I won't ever forget "our anniversary". My sweetpea.

So I now can officially say I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! It feels amazing! :) I couldn't be happier!


-









Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Lisette said...

Wishing you all the best, you deserve it. I agree that it was a sign from Naomi.

Jen said...

He sounds like a really nice guy! I remember how giddy I was when my hubby and I made things "official" :) New love is an awesome feeling! Enjoy!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios