Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday Random Thoughts & more

Is it seriously that time already? There is just NO stinking way my little girl is going to be ONE in two months. Please, pass me the tissues, the whole box. How can it be? I seriously feel like just yesterday I brought home this 4 lb 15 oz little glow worm! Gasps! All these days are just blending together. It scares the crap out of me, that before I know it, I will have a teen. Yes, I am thinking that far ahead, in reality, it's right around the corner. I just wanna curl up and cry thinking about it. But that's life. Life happens in the BLINK OF AN EYE. I have to enjoy every single second with my little girl. I can't decide if I want to *try* and make her cake OR cupcakes. Or ask my bestfriend to do them, or another friends sister who they both are AMAZING. what to do?! And where to have her party? Who to invite? Ah! September 16 is right around the corner! Help! Any ideas?! Themes?! I have no clue! I just know I gotta get on the ball!






-As of yesterday, marks a month away from when I will be starting SCHOOL! oh my gosh. I don't think it has hit me yet. I will be a nervous wreck! I am going for medical assisting. I would like to further my education once miss Sadie is in school herself to become a nurse. Until then, this shall do. I am just waiting for my "acceptance" letter and I can officially register! Ah!




Ok. Call me crazy. But I am Trying to think ahead a bit here. Like I said earlier, time flies. Before I know it, I will be busy with school and Halloween will be here! Sadies "first" Halloween she was a little over a month and she was a ladybug! A cute one at that! I am thinking what i should have her be this year! She will definitely be walking by then. Ah she is going to be SO DARN CUTE! a pumpkin? Minnie mouse? A piggy ? (the bf always calls her that as a little joke!) ah so many ideas! I gotta start thinking! Maybe come up with my own ? Ha yeah right, I am not creative. On to the next! :)




Anyone ever try this crazy shiat?! ;) My boyfriends friend has the whole thing and he lent me use the abs part for now! I first tried it 3/4 days ago and let me tell you I have never felt so soar in a long time. But it sure felt good. I felt so sick afterwards and my legs were like jello. Funny how I felt it in my legs the next day and not my abs. My sisters friend said the same thing! I skipped a few days of it and did it 2nd time tonight! Not too bad! I am proud of myself, rollerbladed and did that And ate well today! This mama will be where she wants to be in no time! Any other pointers?! Oh! Has anyone tried or heard of "weighted hula hoops?" I MUST get my hands on one! Came across them in my moms magazine today and yes it's a must! I am in full workout mode! I have never had a toned body and I would love to work at it!





Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Raven said...

Almost ONE? Isn't it CRAZY how fast time goes with our kids? OUR HEARTS? aww can't wait to come back and see all about her first bday!!! She us BEAUTIFUL!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios