Monday, July 18, 2011

Where the heck have I been you ask?







4














letters, one word. HOME. Home sweet home. I haven't posted in almsot a month, please forgive me. I have been meaning to but kept putting it off and said "tomorrow, tomorrow," you know how that goes. I used to be very avid about blogging. But I have been somewhat distracted. By what you ask? A guy!
Yes. :) Remember when I blogged about that guy from that dating website? Well we have been still talking/dating and he is about over every day now, and visits "his pretty little ladies" he calls us. He always loves to see Sadie, which is a definite plus and a *MUST* if you are going to date mama! We hang out at the house often, watch movies in, take Sadie out for lunch and breakfast trips. It feels so nice. Feels nice to have a good guy around, who treats me right. He is liked by my parents, and other family as well and friends. He doesn't mind hanging in at all and just being with us girls. He makes me happy. He is a keeper so far, even tho we aren't *offcial* yet, I see it coming!
Lets see, what else can I yap about? OH! Most importantly, I HAVE A 10 MONTH OLD! ahhhhh! A what you ask? Yes, I cannot believe it! She is growing up way too darn quick! 2 days ago, she was officialy 10 months old. She weighs 15 lbs, is standing for a few seconds on her own, is on the go now and into things more than ever. She is babbling more and more, and is her smiley self, but lately has been quite fussy. Not sure why, still has no teeth, may be teething! Poor little baby! Still does not sleep through the night, gets up 2/3 times a night and awakens at 5/530/6 am! Yes mama has an early day every morning! She surely keeps me busy and I wouldnt change it! I just recently let her have some "people food" ie, toast and she loves it! Happy 10 months my Sadiekins!!
HOW AWESOME IS THIS !!!? As I am blogging away, I happen to get a text from my dear friend Laura that I won something. That she nominated me for something. I said what was I nominated for? She nominated me for a FREE TOTAL BLOG MAKEOVER AND I WON!!!!!! Holy smokes! This is so weird. The fact I am blogging, and havent in a month and I just receieved that text message. Earlier 2 hrs ago I was online searching and entering contests from TV morning talk shows because I am just so deteremined to WIN SOMETHING ANYTHING! And WHAT DO YOU KNOW!?? I get that text! How awesome is that? My dear friend Laura, she is a sweetheart and has always been there for me through our losses. I really hope to meet her and her family one day. THANK YOU LAURA!!! Can't wait to see and plan this blog make over, it is going to look AWESOME! So stay tuned!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

I met my hubby on Match.com! We met in September 05, got engaged December 05 and were married in March 06 :) We've been together almost 6 years and we're still madly in love despite all that life has thrown us!

I'm excited for you and your new love :)

Heather said...

She is such a doll!!! I get the whole MIA thing - I find it much harder to find time to blog these days, too!

*Laura Angel said...

<3 ya!

Lisa said...

Welcome back! I'm so happy things are going well for you. I can't wait to see your new blog design. By the way I like the t-shirt you're wearing in the picture.

Raven said...

So glad to have you back!! and woohoo for winning the blog makeover!!! Cant wait to see the new look!!

also, if I was single? I would SO go on an online dating site. I know FOUR couples IN PERSON, that have met on Match.com, and two of them got married. The other two are still dating. It's the way to go these days!!

Holly said...

That's wonderful you found such a garret guy! :) Sadie is as precious as ever! The new look is great

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios