Saturday, March 17, 2012

WILL YOU KISS ME...

Will you kiss me even if I am not Irish?
Happy St. PADDY's Day aka an excuse for drunks to be "allowed" to drink and drink.
What are your plans for the day? So far, I have played outside in the beautiful yet HOT as the dickens sun with my sweets and my nephew and went for a run while she napped.
I had plans to go out tonight with a group of friends "bar hopping" as they call it but when I agreed days ago I was NOT thinking..there will be idiots on the road and they most likely will stay out pretty late and I much rather have "my mommy day" on spring break before going back to lame school Monday, spending a couple hours in the sun with my friends with a drink in hand tomorrow! Sounds way better than being hung over the next day. Much rather work on my "tan".
This spring break I went to the beach twice with my friend and with Sadie! We had a blast but I would like some ME time to just lounge out and not have to chase after her ;). So my mom said she would watch her for a few hours tomorrow. I am excited!
I have priorities and responsiblity and something is telling me to stay put tonight. God forbid anything happened to me, and the thought of never seeing my little girl again, oh I rather stay put!
Besides, I have some homework and laundry to do and pictures to organize and tomorrow I can lounge out and enjoy my last day of spring break, and at night watch DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!
I am addicted to Pinterest and I saw these funny pins I thought I would share but does and will NOT pertain to me today or tonight :).
Please be safe and enjoy excuse to get drunk and get your party on, have some for me!!









































-
























Thought these were all super cute ideas!
Btw, the little leprechaun came and visited my house!! Oh my!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios