Monday, November 28, 2011

Coming to an end

It was awesome while it lasted. A very much needed break from school. We were originally we're supposed to have just two days off for Thanksgiving. But we got a week off! Got to spend some much needed time with Sadie and family and friends!

Did not do anything special for Thanksgiving this year. Did have a family dinner on Wednesday because my father worked Thanksgiving. Seemed quiet at the table.

This past weekend I went out with a group of friends to the usual hangout of Artbar. That was much needed! My best friend brought fake light up ice cubes to put in our drinks and everyone was eyeing our drinks and we even were asked "hey where did you get them". Ha. We were special! We spent the night at my parents beach condo and went to breakfast on the beach and laid out for a bit!

A classmate from class came over and we even did our nails! Unfornately, school is back in session tomorrow, so I have to take it off, medical assistants aren't allowed to have any on. That is just dumb. Oh well!

The countdown to Christmas is on! I cannot believe it is that time of year again. I swear it feels like I just went out for new years shorty after having Sadie. Time certainly does fly!

This next month is filled with lots of fun parties and concerts and activities! So excited! AND Christmas break will be here within two weeks then come January we start clinicals! Ah!










-




















Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios