Friday, January 13, 2012

Freaky Friday Fun Facts

Did you know that fear of the number thirteen is called Triskaidekaphobia?? Well it is indeed!

Fear of Friday the 13th? Friggatriskaidekaphoboia. Try and say that!

I am obsessed with social media. Facebook, blogger, Instagram, twitter, Pinterest, you name it. Starting to interfere with my life. Yours?

I take at least one daily photo of Sadie. Times 100?

I have started to make daily smoothies. I find recipes and I always had 2 spoonfuls of honey. Try it! Getting my nutrients and vitamins in!

I love Dr Oz and The Doctors . Love health news in general. Hence maybe why I am in the health field in school?

I used to have the biggest sweet tooth but I haven't really had cravings anymore for sweets. Totally awesome I must say for my waistline.

I have 5 tattoos and want one more. I think! :)

I talk a lot...to myself. I mumble a lot. Bad habit I know.

I do not like football. Don't think I will ever. I am a MIAMI HEAT fan tho.

I sometimes want to be phone less. I hate being glued to my phone all the time.

I write poems and am pretty good at it.

I like to dance...and drunk dancing is the best!

Never was a "club goer" but I have found a place here that I like a lot and feel like I can dance after 2-3 ladies drink free! I start to dance in circles that's how I know. Ha.

I like rap, hip hop, pop, 90's. Not really a fan on country like 95 percent of the town I live in is.

Love Ellen. Who doesn't?

Love to run, rollerblade, and walk. Need to get back to it.

I am double jointed in my hands, pretty freaky I know. People are grossed out with it.

I love turkey and cheese sandwiches on wheat bread with a honey mustard dressing.

Laughing to me is truely the best medicine.

Swore I would never wear glasses have always been an avid contact lens wearer. Now I love my glasses and I think I look horrible without them.

I miss being pregnant minus the scares. I miss my belly and the movement.





























-


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios